- Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford & Cotswolds
- Blenheim Palace & Lunch in the Cotswolds
- Blenheim Palace & Enchanting Cotswolds (Select)
- Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford & Cotswolds (Select)
- Tours in Spanish
- Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford y Cotswolds (Spanish)
- Tours in Japanese
- Blenheim Palace & The Enchanting Cotswolds (Japanese)
- Tours in Portuguese
- Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford & Cotswolds (Portuguese)
ABOUT TRUST ONLINE
Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford & Cotswolds (Select)Prices
Select Sightseeing - Save 15%
Select Sightseeing - A full day tour to medieval Warwick Castle, Stratford upon Avon, Oxford and the Enchanting Cotswolds.
- See Warwick Castle, with option for interior visit
- Visit Stratford upon Avon, birthplace of William Shakespeare
- Walking Tour of Oxford
- Option to visit Christ Church college, where Harry Potter was filmed
- Drive through the Enchanting Cotswolds
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
Visit the magnificent medieval Warwick Castle, most of whose amazing towers and ramparts are still intact. Warwick Castle will take you back through its 1,000 year history as you enter over the footbridge to a bygone world of banquets, battles and ceremony.
- Optional: Purchase entrance to Warwick Castle, stroll through the castle's delightful and lovingly tendered gardens, visit the Tussaud's waxworks, or if you're feeling brave, visit the castle's spine-chilling dungeons.*
Stratford upon Avon
We then travel through the rolling Warwickshire hills to Stratford upon Avon, a market town at the edge of the Forest of Arden made famous for being the birthplace of the world-famous playwright William Shakespeare.
- Optional: Purchase entrance to the Tudor-style birthplace of William Shakespeare, a half-timbered house that has been carefully furnished to recreate the interiors of his childhood.*
The colleges in Oxford date back to the 13th century and among its famous students were Bill Clinton, C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien and Lewis Carroll. We take you on a fascinating walking tour through the cobbled streets of Oxford to see the Bodleian Library and the picture-perfect college courtyards, for which Oxford is famous.
- Optional: Purchase tickets for an interior visit to Christ Church college to see the dining room where Harry Potter was filmed.*
Steeped in history and heritage, the area of England known as the Cotswolds is a charming blend of cottages with honey-coloured walls and thatched roofs, market towns with crooked half-timbered houses lining the High Street, and ancient stone crosses, all set in the gently rolling hills ('wolds') that are so typically English in character.
Admission fees are not included, but tickets may be purchased from your guide.
Tour operates in English.
Wed: Tour sometimes operates bilingual English/Spanish.
Mon: Tour sometimes operates bilingual English/Portuguese.
Prices and Departures
S67: Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford & Cotswolds (Select)
Tickets from 01 April 2013
Days of operation: Daily
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 7.00pm, Victoria Train Station
|01 April 2013-31 March 2014||Ticket Price||Our Price|
|Seniors/Students (with ID)||£44.00||£37.40|
8.45am Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London
Evan Evans also offer a courtesy morning pick up service