- Royal London (Morning Tour)
- City of London (Afternoon Tour)
- Majestic London
- The Buckingham Palace Tour
- Jack the Ripper (Evening Tour)
- London Bus Tours
- Original London Sightseeing Tour
- Big Bus London Tour
- See London by Night (Evening Tour)
- Special Tours
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Bicester Village Shopping Express™
- Rock & Roll London
- Rock & Roll London (Evening Tour)
ABOUT TRUST ONLINE
Big Bus London TourPrices
London Bus Tours
Open Top Bus Tour around London, includes free Walking Tour and Thames River Cruise. Live English Guides, or recorded commentary in your choice of 8 languages.
- Winter Special - Bus Tickets valid for 48 hours (1 November to 28 February)
London is one of the world's greatest cities. Over the course of two thousand years it has generated a story which now enraptures millions of visitors every year. From the Romans to the Vikings, the Normans to the Tudors, all have left their mark. Artists as diverse as Shakespeare, Dickens, Turner, Mozart, Henry James and the Beatles have all found inspiration here.
Experience the architectural and cultural magnificence of London on our open-top live-guided sightseeing tours. Experience the richness and colour of modern, vibrant London whilst picturing the days of mediaeval splendour which led to the creation of the world's largest empire.
Your sightseeing tour of London also includes a free cruise on the river Thames and 3 guided walking tours.
You can hop on or off at any of our stops.
"Where we take you!"
The Big Bus Company offer two main routes and a Green Link across London, taking in the best sights in the capital. Your ticket is valid for 24 hours so you have the time to see as much as you wish, and you can hop on or off at any of the stops.Download PDF map
Red Tour buses run every 15-30 minutes.
Discover the wonderful history of London as you learn and laugh with live commentary provided by our professional Tour Guides. The tour takes in all the key sights of Central London with great views and interesting facts at every turn.
Blue Tour buses run every 15-30 minutes.
Our most extensive sightseeing route through London takes you to all the top attractions and features an informative recorded commentary in 8 languages on all our buses. The bus tour takes in all of Central London as well as Kensington and Hyde Park.
- The personal recorded commentary enables you to hear all about London in your choice of 8 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin and Russian. Complimentary earphones are provided.
Please note - once booked, tickets are not refundable.
Prices and Departures
336: Big Bus London Tour
Tickets from 01 April 2013
Days of operation: Daily
First departure: 8.30am
Last departure: 6.00pm (Mar - Oct), 4.30pm (Nov - Feb)
|01 April 2013-31 March 2014||Ticket Price|
Various Pick-up Points. You may join the bus at any of the stops along the route.