- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Oxford
- Stonehenge at Sunrise, Oxford & Windsor Castle
- Windsor Castle, Oxford & Stonehenge at Sunset
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Oxford (Select)
- Tours in Spanish
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge y Bath (Spanish)
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge y Oxford (Spanish)
- Tours in Japanese
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath (Japanese)
- Tours in Portuguese
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath (Portuguese)
- Windsor Castle (Admission Ticket)
ABOUT TRUST ONLINE
Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Oxford (Select)Prices
Select Sightseeing - Save 15%
Select Sightseeing - Full Day escorted Tour to Windsor Castle, the ancient monoliths at Stonehenge, and a walking tour through the University Town of Oxford.
- Orientation tour of Windsor
- See the magnificent Windsor Castle
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Stop at Stonehenge
- Options for interior visits to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
A friendly welcome from your Guide and Driver and then a short drive to Windsor, home to the royal family for 900 years. Windsor is the oldest inhabited castle in the world and is still an official residence of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Optional: Purchase a ticket for an interior visit to Windsor Castle to see the magnificent State Apartments, still used today for royal receptions and State occasions. See the 14th century St Georges Chapel.*
The great and ancient stone circle of Stonehenge is one of the wonders of the world, cloaked forever in intense debate over its purpose. It is the focal point in a landscape filled with prehistoric ceremonial structures, now a World Heritage Site.
- Optional: Purchase admission ticket and benefit from an audio-guide tour of Stonehenge. You'll learn about the spiritual importance of the stones and early legends of King Arthur and Merlin.*
This is the city of Dreaming Spires and home to the world's most famous university. Its colleges date back to the 13th century, an inspiration to generations of scholars including President Bill Clinton, and the authors J R R Tolkien, Lewis Carroll and C S Lewis. Your Evan Evans guide will take you on a walking tour to see Christ Church college, the Bodleian Library and the Sheldonian Theatre.
Admission fees are not included, but tickets may be purchased from your guide. Viewing at Windsor Castle is restricted on Sundays. On rare occasions the State Apartments may be closed ... More Details
Stonehenge is closed to visitors on 21 June for the Summer Solstice, we will drive past but may not be able to stop.
Tour operates in English.
Tue, Thu & Sun: Tour sometimes operates bilingual English/Spanish.
Prices and Departures
S65: Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Oxford (Select)
Tickets from 01 April 2013
Days of operation: Daily
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 7.00pm, Victoria Train Station
|01 April 2013-31 March 2014||Ticket Price||Our Price|
|Seniors/Students (with ID)||£44.00||£37.40|
8.45am Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London
Evan Evans also offer a courtesy morning pick up service