Classic Day Tours
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath
- Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge & Bath
- Stonehenge & Bath
- Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral & Dover
- Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford & Cotswolds
- Blenheim Palace & Lunch in the Cotswolds
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Oxford
- Oxford and Cambridge
- Stonehenge at Sunrise, Oxford & Windsor Castle
- Windsor Castle, Oxford & Stonehenge at Sunset
- Stonehenge Express
- Tours in Spanish
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge y Bath (Spanish)
- Tours in Japanese
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath (Japanese)
- Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral & Dover (Japanese)
- Tours in Portuguese
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath (Portuguese)
- Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral & Dover (Portuguese)
- Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford & Cotswolds (Portuguese)
ABOUT TRUST ONLINE
Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford & CotswoldsPrices
Classic Day Tours - Save 10%
A full day tour through the enchanting Cotswolds, visiting medieval Warwick Castle, Shakespeare's Stratford upon Avon and a walk through the cobbled streets of Oxford.
- Visit to Medieval Warwick Castle
- Scenic Cotswolds Drive
- Visit to Stratford upon Avon with entry to Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Visit Christ Church college (where Harry Potter was filmed)
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
Medieval Warwick Castle
We take you back through Warwick Castle's 1,000 year history to a time of bloody battles, extravagant banquets and royal ceremony. Visit the Madame Tussaud's waxworks display where you can hear the Earl of Warwick as he prepares for battle. See the gruesome dungeons where prisoners were tortured. Alternatively, you might like to stroll through the Castle's lovingly tended gardens.
Stratford upon Avon
Birthplace of William Shakespeare: if you have ever used the expression: 'Too much of a good thing', 'Come what may' or 'Laughing stock,' you are quoting the great playwright. We will visit his Birthplace, and will gain a fascinating insight into his life.
We drive through one of the most scenic areas of England, the Cotswolds. Passing through charming villages with thatched cottages, tea shops and ancient inns.
The colleges in Oxford date back to the 13th century and among its famous students were Bill Clinton, C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien and Lewis Carroll. We take you on a fascinating walking tour, which includes visiting the Great Hall in Christ Church, where many scenes from Harry Potter were filmed. We'll also see the Bodleian Library and the picture perfect college courtyards for which Oxford is famous.
Admission to Warwick Castle, Christ Church college and Shakespeare's Birthplace is included in the tour price.
Tour operates in English.
Wed: Tour sometimes operates bilingual English/Spanish.
Mon: Tour sometimes operates bilingual English/Portuguese.
Prices and Departures
S23: Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford & Cotswolds (Classic)
Tickets from 01 April 2013
Days of operation: Daily
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 7.00pm, Victoria Train Station
|01 April 2013-31 March 2014||Ticket Price||Our Price|
|Seniors/Students (with ID)||£79.00||£71.10|
8.45am Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London
Evan Evans also offer a courtesy morning pick up service