- Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford & Cotswolds
- Blenheim Palace & Lunch in the Cotswolds
- Blenheim Palace & Enchanting Cotswolds (Select)
- Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford & Cotswolds (Select)
- Tours in Spanish
- Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford y Cotswolds (Spanish)
- Tours in Japanese
- Blenheim Palace & The Enchanting Cotswolds (Japanese)
- Tours in Portuguese
- Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford & Cotswolds (Portuguese)
ABOUT TRUST ONLINE
Blenheim Palace & Lunch in the CotswoldsPrices
Classic Day Tours - Save 10%
Full Day escorted Tour to Blenheim Palace, birthplace of Winston Churchill, and the Enchanting Cotswolds with Lunch in one of the picturesque Cotswolds villages.
- Visit Blenheim Palace State Rooms and walk through the magnificent Gardens
- Panoramic tour of the Enchanting Cotswolds
- Visit the villages of Bibury, Burford and Bourton-on-the-Water
- Enjoy Lunch in one of the picturesque Cotswolds villages
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
Blenheim Palace is a masterpiece of English Baroque architecture and the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. The stunning State Rooms are brimming with priceless works of art and magnificent tapestries. The Palace is still inhabited today by the Duke of Marlborough. The Gardens are set in over 754 hectares of land with an exquisite water garden.
Tour of the Blenheim Palace State Rooms where their own guide will bring the history of this fabulous palace to life.
This region of outstanding natural beauty is characterised by attractive small towns and thatched villages of yellow Cotswold stone made prosperous by the historic wool trade.
With a variety of different villages there is something to see around every corner of the Cotswolds. The magnificent high street in Burford slopes gently away to the bridge that crosses the River Windrush, while the village of Bibury was described by William Morris as the 'prettiest village' in the Cotswolds.
Lunch in the Cotswolds
Enjoy a wonderful Fish & Chips, Sausage & Mash or Vegetarian Lasagne in the beautiful village of Burford.
Admission to Blenheim Palace and Lunch are included in the tour price.
Fri, Sat & Sun: Tour operates in English.
Fri: Tour sometimes operates bilingual English/Japanese.
Prices and Departures
S19: Blenheim Palace & Lunch in the Cotswolds (Classic)
Tickets from 01 May 2013
Days of operation: Friday, Saturday and Sunday (May-September)
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 7.00pm, Victoria Train Station
|01 May 2013-30 September 2013||Ticket Price||Our Price|
|Seniors/Students (with ID)||£74.00||£66.60|
8.45am Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London
Evan Evans also offer a courtesy morning pick up service