- Royal London (Morning Tour)
- City of London (Afternoon Tour)
- Majestic London
- The Buckingham Palace Tour
- Jack the Ripper (Evening Tour)
- London Bus Tours
- Original London Sightseeing Tour
- Big Bus London Tour
- See London by Night (Evening Tour)
- Special Tours
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Bicester Village Shopping Express™
- Rock & Roll London
- Rock & Roll London (Evening Tour)
ABOUT TRUST ONLINE
Royal London (Morning Tour)Prices
London Tours - Save 15%
A morning tour of London, see Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square and the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.
- Panoramic tour of London, including Parliament Square, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
Kensington Palace, Parliament Square and Westminster Abbey
The tour begins with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square to see the magnificent Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married. To Kensington Palace, former home of Diana, Princess of Wales. We'll see the Royal Albert Hall and Albert Memorial.
Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard
We head to St James' Park and Buckingham Palace to see the colourful ceremony of the Changing of the Guard. Accompanied by a military band, a detachment of the Queen's Foot Guard march to Buckingham Palace to change with the old guard.
The tour finishes at Trafalgar Square at around 12.00 noon. Your guide will be happy to give you suggestions for lunch and transportation back to your hotel.
Occasionally there may not be a Changing of the Guard, on these occasions we will visit Horse Guards Parade.
The state of the art VOX Radioguide® system is used during the walking sections of this tour: guests are issued with a personal headset ensuring they never miss a word of the guide's commentary.
Tour operates in English.
Prices and Departures
S1: A Royal London Tour (Morning)
Tickets from 01 April 2013
Days of operation: Daily
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 12.00pm, Trafalgar Square
|01 April 2013-31 March 2014||Ticket Price||Our Price|
|Seniors/Students (with ID)||£30.00||£25.50|
8.45am Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London
Evan Evans also offer a courtesy morning pick up service