- Royal London (Morning Tour)
- City of London (Afternoon Tour)
- Majestic London
- The Buckingham Palace Tour
- Jack the Ripper (Evening Tour)
- London Bus Tours
- Original London Sightseeing Tour
- Big Bus London Tour
- See London by Night (Evening Tour)
- Special Tours
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Bicester Village Shopping Express™
- Rock & Roll London
- Rock & Roll London (Evening Tour)
ABOUT TRUST ONLINE
Jack the Ripper (Evening Tour)Prices
London Tours - Save 15%
Evening Tour - Come and investigate the case for yourself - who was Jack the Ripper?
- See some of London's most 'ghostly' haunts
- See where Jack the Ripper found his victims
- Visit a Traditional London Pub
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
Our tour begins with a coach drive direct to the dark side of London. The Theatre Drury Lane, said to be the most haunted theatre in London, your guide will tell you why! We see the Old Bailey - the site of numerous public hangings, drive along Fleet Street, home of Sweeny Todd - the demon barber of Fleet Street - and his accomplice, Mrs Lovett, who was said to have baked pies from the flesh of his victims, selling them to unsuspecting customers.
As the shadows lengthen, we approach London's East End, a hotbed of crime and vice in the 19th century. During the autumn of 1888, terror struck when Jack the Ripper came out of the fog and dimly lit alleys just long enough to stalk and butcher his five victims.
We leave the coach and walk his death trail inspecting the murder sites, deciphering the evidence and discussing the suspects. We will see the 10 Bells Pub, built in 1752 where many of Jack the Ripper's victims were said to have drunk. To this day the case remains unsolved.
This is a combination coach/walking tour and will finish at a traditional pub near Trafalgar Square.
*This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 12 years.
Tour operates in English.
Prices and Departures
S5: Jack the Ripper (Evening)
Tickets from 01 April 2013
Days of operation:
Friday, Saturday and Sunday (April-September)
Sunday Only (October-March)
7.00pm, The Original London Visitor Centre
7.15pm, The Strand Palace Hotel
Tour Finishes: approx 10.00pm, Trafalgar Square
|01 April 2013-31 March 2014||Ticket Price||Our Price|
|Seniors/Students (with ID)||£29.00||£24.65|
7.00pm The Original London Visitor Centre, 17-19 Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Square