- Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford & Cotswolds
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Oxford
- Oxford and Cambridge
- Stonehenge at Sunrise, Oxford & Windsor Castle
- Windsor Castle, Oxford & Stonehenge at Sunset
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Oxford (Select)
- Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford & Cotswolds (Select)
- Tours in Spanish
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge y Oxford (Spanish)
- Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford y Cotswolds (Spanish)
- Tours in Portuguese
- Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford & Cotswolds (Portuguese)
ABOUT TRUST ONLINE
Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & OxfordPrices
Classic Day Tours - Save 10%
A full day escorted Tour to Windsor Castle, the ancient monoliths at Stonehenge, and a walking tour through the University Town of Oxford.
- Entrance to Windsor Castle, the State Apartments and St George's Chapel
- Visit the ancient circle of Stonehenge
- Walking tour of Oxford
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
Built high above the River Thames, Windsor Castle has been home to the Royal Family for 900 years and is still an Official Residence of the Queen. We visit the magnificent State Apartments*, still used for State occasions and Royal receptions. Take some time to explore the castle grounds and the fourteenth-century St. George's Chapel, one of the most beautiful examples of medieval church architecture in England and a burial place of kings and queens, including Henry VIII and his third wife Jane Seymour.
Clouded in mystery, the ancient stone circle of Stonehenge is an amazing feat of engineering and the most important prehistoric site in England, but beyond its archaeological significance and possible astronomical role, Stonehenge is also a place of spiritual importance. Early legends link it with Merlin and King Arthur, but over the last hundred years the midsummer sunrise has attracted pagan groups and followers of the Ancient Order of Druids.
This is the city of Dreaming Spires and home to the world's most famous university. Its colleges date back to the 13th century, an inspiration to generations of scholars including President Bill Clinton, and the authors J R R Tolkien, Lewis Carroll and C S Lewis. Your Evan Evans guide will take you on a walking tour to see Christ Church college, the Bodleian Library and the Sheldonian Theatre.
Admission to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge is included in the tour price. Viewing at Windsor Castle is restricted on Sundays. On rare occasions the State Apartments may be closed ... More Details
Stonehenge is closed to visitors on 21 June for the Summer Solstice, we will drive past but may not be able to stop.
Tour operates in English.
Tue, Thu & Sun: Tour sometimes operates bilingual English/Spanish.
Prices and Departures
S26: Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Oxford (Classic)
Tickets from 01 April 2013
Days of operation: Daily
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 7.00pm, Victoria Train Station
|01 April 2013-31 March 2014||Ticket Price||Our Price|
|Seniors/Students (with ID)||£74.00||£66.60|
8.45am Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London
Evan Evans also offer a courtesy morning pick up service