- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath
- Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge & Bath
- Stonehenge & Bath
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Oxford
- Stonehenge at Sunrise, Oxford & Windsor Castle
- Windsor Castle, Oxford & Stonehenge at Sunset
- Stonehenge Express
- Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge & Bath (Select)
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Oxford (Select)
- Tours in Spanish
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge y Bath (Spanish)
- Salisbury, Stonehenge y Bath (Spanish)
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge y Oxford (Spanish)
- Tours in Japanese
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath (Japanese)
- Tours in Portuguese
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath (Portuguese)
ABOUT TRUST ONLINE
Stonehenge at Sunrise, Oxford & Windsor CastlePrices
Classic Day Tours - Save 10%
A PRIVATE VIEWING OF THE INNER CIRCLE AT STONEHENGE - an early start gives the opportunity to visit Stonehenge at sunrise, a walking tour of Oxford and visit to the state apartments at Windsor Castle.
- Private Viewing at Sunrise of the Inner Circle at Stonehenge
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Visit Christ Church college (where Harry Potter was filmed)
- Entrance to Windsor Castle and a tour of the State Apartments and St George's Chapel
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
Private Viewing of Stonehenge
Most visitors to Stonehenge are not allowed direct access to the stones. On this special day trip from London, you'll be invited to enter the stone circle itself, and stand beside the mysterious rocks towering above you. Your guide will unlock the secrets of this ancient World Heritage site. Enjoy the peace, away from the crowds, as you experience Stonehenge at its atmospheric best at sunrise.
The colleges in Oxford date back to the 13th century and among its famous students were Bill Clinton, C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien and Lewis Carroll. We take you on a fascinating walking tour, which includes visiting the Great Hall in Christ Church, where many scenes from Harry Potter were filmed. We'll also see the Bodleian Library and the picture perfect college courtyards for which Oxford is famous.
Our day continues with a visit to Windsor Castle, the largest and oldest occupied Castle in the world, and home of the Royal Family for 900 years. Its proud, strong walls dominate the delightful town that has grown around the castle over the years. You'll see the lavishly decorated State Apartments containing priceless furniture in glorious colours and St George's Chapel, home to the 14th Century Order of the Royal Garter, our senior chivalric order.
Admission to Windsor Castle, Christ Church and Stonehenge is included in the tour price.
On rare occasions the State Apartments may be closed ... More Details
The state of the art VOX Radioguide® system is used during the walking sections of this tour: guests are issued with a personal headset ensuring they never miss a word of the guide's commentary.
Tour operates in English.
Prices and Departures
S28: Stonehenge at Sunrise, Oxford & Windsor Castle (Classic)
Tickets from 01 June 2013
Days of operation: Saturday (June-August)
See calendar for specific dates
5.30am, Royal National Hotel
5.40am, Thistle Marble Arch
5.50am, Grosvenor Victoria
6.00am, Millennium Gloucester
Tour Finishes: approx 3.00pm, Victoria Train Station
|01 June 2013-31 August 2013||Ticket Price||Our Price|
|Seniors/Students (with ID)||£94.00||£84.60|
5.30am Royal National Hotel, Russell Square